Monday, March 29, 2010

3/29/2010

Poo:
Cowash: BioInfusion Rosemary Mint Conditioner
Condish: BioInfusion Rosemary Mint Conditioner
Style: CCCC”lite”, BRHG, aloe gel

I was looking for qtips in the linen closet and came across the BioInfusion, which I'd gotten on the cheap at DisneyWorld last year. Looked to see if anyone on NaturallyCurly.com had used it. Turned out it's HG for some. What the heck, I love the smell. Put on CCCC"lite" fingerbrushing thru and mixed BRHG & tiny squirt of aloe scrunching in. Managed to find flour sack towels at Walmart today so plopped. Waiting to see...

Updated: Made decision on CJCCCC, I'm giving it to my best friend who is at least a 3. I'll bet she loves it. To get it out I soaked my hair under the showerhead and scrunched in BRHG & Aloe. LOVE BioInfusion for cowash

No comments:

Post a Comment